Subscribe via Email

31 March 2013

P0sixninja Confirmed Will Hold Back His Jailbreak Exploits for iOS 7

ios_7_logo

P0sixninja has revealed that he will not be using his jailbreak exploits to release a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3; rather, he will be holding them back for iOS 7 or iOS 7.1.
Yesterday, the hacker
tweeted that the 'the next jailbreak might be created entirely by me' saying that he had discovered all the needed exploits over the past few months.
Commenting to iDesignTimes, p0sixninja says that he will definitely not release for iOS 6.x.

"I will at least wait for 7.0, if not even 7.1"
To that he added:
"I've ... been working on it [a while]. Some of them [vulnerabilities] were ideas I had years ago, but everyone said I was crazy, and I've just started looking into them more and realizing I was right..."